St John Fisher Social Club – FAMILY POOL COMPETITION Mums, Dads, Daughters, Sons, Aunties, Uncles and Cousins…… – Are you interested in entering an evening Pool Competition at St John Fisher Social Club? The committee would like to gauge the level interest from Parishioners, or friends and family of Parishioners, for a Pool Competition to be held in the Church Hall and Social Club. The suggested format would be:
– The competition would be held on a Friday or Saturday night.
– A family doubles competition played out during one night. Team to consist of one adult partnered by a youngster (7 -16 years old) or a pairing of a Teenager and younger sibling/relative.
– An adult singles competition should demand be sufficient. May be played on another date if demand is too high.
– The format of the knock-out competition and the number of games per match will be determined once we know the number of participants. The format will ensure all Teams/Players get more than one game.
– Possible dates would be early July ’19, before school holidays.
To get a rough idea of numbers and what people would like, please indicate:
– Your preferred night Friday or Saturday and start time?
– Entry to the Family Doubles competition & how many doubles pairing would your family group enter?
– Adult Singles competition & how many Adults would you be entering from your family group?
If your family or friends and extended family would be interested in taking part in this fun evening please email your feedback on the preferences above to firstname.lastname@example.org. Other suggestions are welcome. Thank you for supporting your Parish. St John Fisher Social Club Committee
Friday Coffee Morning On the 2nd, 3rd & 4th Friday of the month, there is a chance for parishioners to meet after Mass over a cup of tea/coffee and biscuits in the Fisher Room. All welcome.
St John Fisher Social Club We are open to all on Tuesday (9-11pm), Friday (9-11pm), Saturday (8.30-11pm) and Sunday lunchtime from 12.00 to 2pm(ish). Why not come in and have a drink in a social environment?
1:1 Club – North Harrow parish This club is a social club where those with intellectual disability and those without come together in friendship and community once a month on the first Friday of the month. Due to changes in structure this club is looking not only for those who would benefit from the club’s social aspect but also for volunteers to give as much or as little time as they can. If you would like to join in or would be interested in volunteering, please contact Gail Williams on 020 8202 3999 or via email email@example.com / www.stjoseph.org.uk.