SJF Young Adults Group This is a space for all Young Adults in their 20s and 30s to come together, to get to know one another and get more involved in the life of the parish and the diocese, discuss and grow in their faith, as well as socialise. Everyone welcome. We meet on the first Sunday of the month in the Fisher Room after the 11.30am Mass. Our facebook page is: ‘SJF Young Adults’. PLEASE NOTE NO MEETINGS IN AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER.
- My Tweets
- This is our magnificent response to our appeal for Bakita House. Thank you everyone at SJF https://t.co/NHSKuOwHEf 1 month ago
- Porto & Santiago de Compostela pilgrimage - Greetings from Porto & Bom Jesus Sanctuary https://t.co/FY2oq7whj0 1 month ago
- Afternoon tea enjoyed by SJF Ladies and Knitting Group https://t.co/0pABe15Pf1 4 months ago
- Corpus Christi https://t.co/9ISCIfGUVa 6 months ago
- First Holy Communion - We pray for and congratulate the children who are receiving the Sacrament of the Eucharist this weekend. 7 months ago